One-Bedroom, Apartment in Pyla, Larnaca
Apartment 14 Chara court No. 3, Kastelorizou Street, Larnaca, Pyla, 7080
⛱ Located along Dekelia Road, just 300m from the beach!⛱
✏️It has an area of approximately 42sqm of enclosed areas, 2sqm of covered verandas and 10sqm of uncovered verandas.
✅Recently Renovated - Part of the veranda has been converted into an extra room.
✅Exclusive right of one parking space.
✅Separate Title Deed.
✅Located in Pyla Village, in Larnaca District under Reg. No. 0/7188.
⛱Just 300m from the beach!⛱
✅Pyla is among the oldest villages in Cyprus. The apartment is located in Pyla Tourist Area where there are several of the most luxurious hotels in Cyprus, such as: Golden Bay, Lordos Beach and Sandy Beach. This strip is lined with a mix of taverns and restaurants, as well as tourist shops and boutiques, which all run parallel to the beachside which offers organised facilities, as well as kiosks and ice-cream stands. Pyla Tourist Area continues through the new Larnaca-Dhekelia sea road, onwards to the C.T.O. (Cyprus Tourist Organisation) beach. Pyla is an ideal location for people looking for a quiet area within walking distance to the beach and local amenities.
✅A one-bedroom apartment with door no. 14, situated on the first floor of the complex named ‘Chara Court No. 3’.
✅The development was built approximately in 1988.
✅The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen and living area, one-bedroom, and a bathroom. Part of the veranda has been converted into an extra room.
❌ Vat is not applicable to this sale - Interested parties are exclusively responsible to verify and/or ascertain whether the sale of the Property is subject to VAT as well as, the exact amount payable.
Subject to Confirmation
This is a conditional sale where the buyer is invited to make an offer or place a bid at or above the opening bid price of the listed property. Once bidding has closed the seller has two business days to decide if they want to accept the highest bid or not.
If you are not the highest bidder, or if the highest bid is rejected, your participation fee will be refunded in full within 5 business days of the auction closing time. If you are successful following vendor acceptance, and in accordance with the authority you provided on registration, will exchange legally binding contracts for the sale of the property on behalf of the buyer and the seller.
Features• The floor is covered with ceramic tiles.
• Kitchen woodwork is MDF.
• It has A/C split units.
• AXIA Real Estate D.M. LTD, trading as Auctionline.
• Registration No: 841 / Licence No: 387/Ε.
• Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, and/or promotional material (brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, video, image or hand out) issued by or on behalf of Auctionline are solely for illustration purposes and should not be taken as matters of fact.
• All lots unless stated differently will be subject to a reserve price. This is a figure at which the property can be sold and will be set within 15% of the starting price. This figure can be subject to change but will never be more than 15% above or below the starting price.
• THIS SALE WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION BY THE PARTIES INVOLVED.
A bidding deposit of 3,000 will be required.
Loading the bidding panel...
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.