Two adjacent agricultural fields in Monagri, Limassol
Two adjacent agricultural fields, Limassol, Monagri, 4746
• "Γ3" zoned fields in Monagri Village, Limassol District.
• Under registration no. 0/11516 and 11517.
• Area: 1,673 sqm.
• Vacant possession.
• Μonagri is a village located 20 km north of Limassol between Platres and Kouris River.
• The properties are two adjacent agricultural fields.
• They have a trapezoid-like shape, uneven topography, and its surface inclined to the west.
• Parcel 262 abuts a registered road along its western boundary and its total street frontage is approximately 40m.
• Parcel 263 does not have road access.
• They are located some meters above the level of the road (Limassol – Platres main road) and they have views of Kouris Dam.
• Within the Γ3 Agricultural Zone which allows for 10% building density, 10% building coverage, 2 floors, and a building height of up to 8.3 meters.
• Vat is not applicable to this sale - Interested parties are exclusively responsible to verify and/or ascertain whether the sale of the Property is subject to VAT as well as, the exact amount payable.
FeaturesMountainous and dam views.
Parcel 262 abuts to a registered road.
• AXIA Real Estate D.M. LTD, trading as Auctionline.
• Registration No: 841 / Licence No: 387/Ε.
• Any information, statement, description, quantity or measurement so given or contained in any such sales particulars, webpage, and/or promotional material (brochure, catalogue, email, letter, report, video, image or hand out) issued by or on behalf of Auctionline are solely for illustration purposes and should not be taken as matters of fact.
• All lots unless stated differently will be subject to a reserve price. This is a figure at which the property can be sold and will be set within 15% of the starting price. This figure can be subject to change but will never be more than 15% above or below the starting price.
• THIS SALE WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION BY THE PARTIES INVOLVED.
A bidding deposit of 1,000 will be required.
Loading the bidding panel...
Make an enquiry / offer
By setting a proxy bid, the system will automatically bid on your behalf to maintain your position as the highest bidder, up to your proxy bid amount. If you are outbid, you will be notified via email so you can opt to increase your bid if you so choose.
If two of more users place identical bids, the bid that was placed first takes precedence, and this includes proxy bids.
Another bidder placed an automatic proxy bid greater or equal to the bid you have just placed. You will need to bid again to stand a chance of winning.